Friday, June 29, 2007

Family


Well, my mom is in Puerto Rico visiting her mother and other siblings. She is the eldest of 12. I always loved large families. I have over 60 cousins and when I was growing up we spent our summers in PR and I loved it. If I was bored with one cousin I would go off and play with another one. Having my mom so far away is kind of hard. I am so used to her being near but she needs this time away from dad since she is practically his nurse what with all his illnesses she needs some "me" time to just enjoy life.

I have included a picture of my mom and dad and my brother at a wedding of a cousin in Wisconsin. Let me tell you, Puerto Rican weddings are a blast, what with the music and food. Very lively.

I will have to upload more pictures of my family to post and save on this blog. Just a matter of getting around to it.

No comments: