Friday, September 12, 2008

Managing Stress

This month is a killer. Am turning 40, have to fly to Florida for a week for a wedding and dad is in the hospital as I write this.

How to manage all of this without losing your mind?

Good question...

For me it has always been exercise however I canceled my membership at 24 Hour Fitness because I want to try out the three month exercise regime mentioned in this post. Burning off the anger, stress, ranting, crying, hair pulling, frustration, screaming, and all around kookiness of the issues I am facing will do wonders......

In the meantime I feel that taking all of this in stride, one day at a time is a must.

Thinking positive thoughts...knowing that there is a silver lining in every cloud (as corny as that can be) can be a life saver.

Good medicine for the soul...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you accept guest posts? I would love the opportunity to submit an article to marianna1968.blogspot.com about traumatic brain injury as it pertains to the military. Let me know, thanks.

Chelsea
Please reply to ctravers@caremeridian.com