Sunday, September 7, 2008

PS90X

I was watching the infomercial (and usually skip these things when I channel surf)...but it caught my eye  because for quite some time I have been wanting to find something that would mentally and physically challenge me. The gym isn't cutting it.  

Not only did I dread going there because it can be intimidating....it just isn't what I am seeking for my personal long-term fitness goals.

So I watched the infomercial....(didn't scoff this time around)....and you know what....this one hooked me....so I cancelled my membership and am going to buy the package.  I figure the money I spent the last year and a half at the gym did what it could do and now in the privacy in my own home I can work the way I want to without being self-conscious of others "watching" me as I do...so this is the best fit for me (and am posing a challenge to my brother and sister to see if they will accept this and we do this "together" though live in different states):


P90X is a revolutionary system of 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping workouts, designed to transform your body from regular to ripped in just 90 days. You'll also receive a comprehensive 3-phase nutrition plan, specially designed supplement options, a detailed fitness guide, a calendar to track your progress, online peer support, and much more. Your personal trainer, Tony Horton, will keep you engaged every step of the way, and you won't believe your results!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, how is it working? Do you like what it has done for you? You should have been through the full program and I was considering buying it as well...I would really like to know what you thought??

Chris Record said...

I recently wrote a P90X review on my personal blog that you may be interested in. The review includes pictures and resources to help people that are new with P90X. Check it out when you have time!

P90X Pictures & Review

If you have any questions, feel free to comment on my article :)