Monday, September 24, 2007

Drinking Tea

I WAS NEVER MUCH OF A TEA DRINKER. Being American coffee was my thing. When I was dating my ex he was very much into tea, milk tea, green tea, all sorts....I got used to it. Every evening (especially when it was cold), he would make tea with milk and boy oh boy I loved it.

I now own tiny little glass demitasse tea cups with their tiny little saucers.....so when I make tea my daughter loves to drink out of them due to the novelty. I will have to find a picture and post it here.

2 comments:

Bravecat said...

Tea and tea glasses? Tea with MILK? Yikes!

People only started adding milk to their tea when tea was hard to come by, so they somehow had to find ways to compensate for the tiny amounts of actual tea leaf used to brew it.

Coffee, woman. Drink coffee :)

Marianna said...

Baby I drink coffee. One cup in the morning. If I drank more than that I would be climbing the walls at work. I DO LOVE LOVE LOVE Frapacchinos but man are they expensive (STARBUCKS!) YIKES!