Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My kingdom for a literary agent!!!!!!!!!!!


Finding an agent is HARD. However I do highly recommend for the serious writers out there the following website: http://anotherealm.com/prededitors/


They give you the lowdown on the current hot and not so hot agents and editors out there. A newbie in this field should consider this site their bible. Keep it in your favorites and use it often since the site is updated to reflect changes.
I am revamping an already published book...I retain the copyright so I can do this. ;-) I am so motivated to get this book to a publishing house...that is how much I believe in it. I love the story...the morality in it...the love, the hate, the perseverance of the human spirit. Now...........if I can only find me an agent who will love it like I do!!

No comments: