Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I hate cars...& other rants


OKAY...I know they are needed...especially here in the Midwest where everything is so darn spread out. My 2006 Ford Taurus MIGHT have a brake fluid leakage. I just had the car in the dealership about two weeks ago or so to replace the A/C. This car only has 24,000 miles. I was taking it in this Friday for the routine oil change (I DO keep up with these sorts of things)....I mean a car is a woman's independence, and for me as a single mom, my avenue to work. I cannot afford to NOT keep up with its mantienance.


Anyway....I will be filing a formal complaint with Ford Motor Company regarding this vehicle I purchased because WHY should it be having all these problems?????????????????? MAYBE I will hear something back from BIG CORPORATE AMERICA! I just had to vent because I bought this new car due to my old Altima finally giving out. (It was 12 years old) and yeah I know I was due for a new one but raising a kid and my rent going up each year (which just pissess me off to NO end)....I am taking some classes hopefully in October to learn how to manage my finances better and buy a home so I do not have to deal with landlords and their "analness."


Okay, I feel a LITTLE better now. :)

No comments: