Wednesday, September 26, 2007

PHOTOGRAPHY

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FASCINATED WITH PICTURES AND HOW IT TELLS A STORY.

A dream I have had is to travel the world and just take pictures of famlies from around the globe. I really want to feel interconnected with the humanity of this planet and then afterwards focus on the environment. I feel that this earth of ours is so precious so unique that we need to try and preserve it, preserve each heritage and practice conservation.

I think that saving such images on film is crucial to retaining pieces of human history.

I would also love to see how children see the world through the eyes of photography from around the globe. WOW, what an awesome project that could be! I wonder how something like that could be started??????????????????????

No comments: