Friday, September 21, 2007

Typical Friday Night

Am I getting old or what????? I feel like my head is spinning as to what to do. Much like the lovely confusion of this sign I took a picture of at the Science Center.

Was debating going to Borders to just sit, enjoy the ambiance, have some coffee and watch the cuties while reading a book but man...after being up since 4am, working, getting my car fixed and then renewing my Missouri driver's license I am pooped. Watching St. Elmo's Fire and it harkens me back to the 80's when I was a kid and then joined the army. Is it me or did kids seem more innocent back then?? I know every generation thinks theirs was the most naive.

Tomorrow I am off to global food market: http://www.globalfoodsmarket.com/ to buy my ingredients for my rice entree regarding next week's potluck. I want to take a picture of it but cannot find my %$#@ camera software to upload the pictures.

You know when it is time to buy a new computer when your old ancient degenerate hand me down takes more than ten minutes to post a simple blog.............ay caramba!


Now my daughter is home from a shopping extravaganza at the mall with a friend who is spending the night. They were taking pictures of each other in dress up. Now, if I can find that software I will be able to upload all these cute photos of my kid. (Here is one taken some time ago)...too cute:

No comments: