Saturday, October 6, 2007

Living life



These pictures were taken today.

I went on a gorgeous Harley ride today and it was awesome. Got to check out a historic bridge on the old route 66. One thing the ride taught me was to appreciate every beautiful aspect of life and the people around me.

I always try to do my best in regards to this (however I am always open to learning more about myself and my world around me). Today I met women from Germany, (one even spoke Spanish to me and she was gorgeous & sweet)....Met a lovelyfamily out with their kids, and even visited a biker bar and contrary to what some people might think about bikers and biker bars the people I meet were very friendly and outgoing.

Also checked out this one bar/resturant that made me feel like I was transported to Miami or the Keys with its colorful designs. Crossed the Illinois/Mississippi Rivers on a ferry and checked out the quality and beauty of living in the Central Midwest.



Never judge a book by its cover, when you do you can miss out on so very very much. Live life and love it!

2 comments:

Bravecat said...

Looks like you had a blast!

;-)

Marianna said...

It was fun. I was on that bike from 8:30 until almost 7pm. Of course we got off to see the sights. That part of the Midwest has bluffs which are simply gorgeous. I cannot wait to check it out when the leaves change. Still feels like summer weather out here!! :-)