Thursday, October 18, 2007

What is Passion?

I decided to post this since I liked the way I wrote it:

Picture of pink roses.

Passion is the melding of two hearts and minds...of the essence of souls...a respect found only in two people who desire to find happiness, contentment and joy with one another.Passion is the embodiment of long foretold hopes, dreams, desires...which two people can share.

Photo of two lovers walking on the beach at sunset.

They look forward to the other's company and miss that person when gone...passion is the touch of the skin, the feel of the lips...the senses reeling from being so near to the other...passion finds itself embroiled within the blood..the beating of each heart, the intake of each breath.... Passion can be found in the eyes of the other person...in the smile, laughter, tears....is more than just physical intimacy...it is a spiritual connection found only within the soul...blessed by God and graced with joy...

Photo of 2 flamingos in the shape of a heart

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very profound! Glad to 'discover' your blog

Marianna said...

Your welcome. I try to post things I find relevant...politics, love, writing, travel...whatever hits my fancy. I am also very visual so I do post a lot of photos. Thanks! :-)