Monday, October 1, 2007

Work and Gossip


Interesting how gossip can spread at work...how people can readily stab each other in the back. Thankfully my team is one of the better ones. We had a team luncheon (potluck) and boy oh boy did some tempers fly because we decided to do this. Now, it isn't like other teams on the Core don't get together. Where does this jealousy stem from? Just does not make sense. And people here (not all of course) can act like your best friend but behind your back they will be one of the firsts to throw some dirt on your rep. I thought I left kindergarden years ago....or perhaps these gals and guys are plain bored with their life here and have to go around attacking others...hmmmmm


2 comments:

Bravecat said...

That's why I would never, ever befriend people at work anymore, and share anything more than strictly work related info!

Once burned, twice shy :P

Marianna said...

No kidding. I befrinded this woman and she ended being a psycho. No one and I mean no one likes to talk to her. She has this persecution complex that is unreal..............