Friday, July 20, 2007

Animals


I love having cats. They are very low maintenance. I bought Simba at two months and he already knew how to use the litter box. At his size he was able to take on Luna which was quite surprising. Of course Luna was pissed at the thought of this little guy taking over her territory. She is VERY possessive about her surroundings. I remember the day I brought my little guy home, she hissed so hard she actually snorted. But eventually they got along.
Of course once in a while they fight. Luna doesn't like to play to the same extent as Simba does. Feels like I am watching an episode of National Geographic in the Serengeti. Himmys are well-known to retain their adorable kitten behavior well into adulthood and GOD!! He loves to play with her and my daughter. Now that my kid is returning from Japan today he will be so ecstatic to have his little playmate back. I am happy for him.

No comments: