Monday, July 16, 2007

Eating Healthy

In this day and age watching what we put in our mouths is becoming so imperative. Additives in our foods, our drinks, makes me wonder what we are dumping into our bodies. I am not one who would ever go straight veggie but I keep wondering what is
healthy to eat---at least where I would not feel like I am giving up
on all my yummies. I love sugar. GOD....I love chocolate--mmmm....
Certain foods feel like a festive flavour in my mouth whereupon I wish
the sensation would last forever. Better than sex....certain foods are just too good to pass up or let go. But I need to eat right and exercise.

Obesity runs in my family, both sides...so does heart disease, diabetes,
and high blood pressure. Forerunners for sure for a not so good quality of life.

No comments: