Thursday, July 26, 2007

LANDLORDS


EITHER YOU LOVE THEM OR YOU HATE THEM. I understand their role in the rental business but do they have to be so rude? My mom is visiting me and my dad brought their dog. They usually leave Lexy, their Scottish Terrier in her crate while visiting. I feel bad over that but Lexy has this bad habit of just pissing & not giving any sort of warning when she has to go. Maybe she gets confused when she is not in her own territory.


Perhaps my landlord attitude pissed me the hell off because it is my mother's birthday (happy 68th!).....and I do not like anything negative on these special days.
Anyhow, mom went to take Lexy out to go "potty" and the landlord sees her, comes up to my mom and asks if she is a resident of the complex. OF COURSE she has to KNOW that mom is not. My landlord can be such a busy body. Anyway, mom says not and the landlord (with a fake smile): "well your dog is not allowed here." I felt bad for mom because she was ready to just go home that day. Mom is very sensitive to things and I told her just to leave in the morning. I have seen dogs come in and out of the complex all the time so if the landlord says ONE WORD to me I WILL mention this because she has to KNOW that there are people who also bring their mutts in, not just my parents. I have had issues with them before, like not giving notice when they come into the apt., overcharging on the rent. I think a complex built in the 70's does not warrant any kind of rental hike. I am praying for the day I own my own home.
Because she made my mother upset it makes me mad. ARGH!
Just one more thing to motivate me to buy my own home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: