Monday, July 2, 2007

Omanforum-A link to the Middle East

I have been a member of this site since 2004. My username is Marianna.

I love reading about other cultures and opinions. Sometimes it can become a tad heated (esp. when dealing with sensitive issues) but all in all, this is almost like an online family and I recommend checking it out some time:

http://www.omanforum.com/

All in all, omanforum helped me through some tough times. Man, sometimes I can get downright mad at some of the narrow minded comments against Westerners but thankfully not everyone who is a member is like that. There are those who are members that thankfully have some good sense and realize that people are individuals and that people will do things well........BECAUSE they are individuals!! I wish there was less stereotyping in this world, even in my own country but alas, there will always be those men and women who are afraid of the unknown and will be more comfortable remaining with their narrow views then trying to explore and make new friends with those individuals different than themselves. We have so much to learn!

No comments: