Monday, July 23, 2007

Peace

When I feel down, as I do today, I try to think about the positive things that have occurred in my life. I know that I am lucky to have earned a great education, I have a stable job, a loving daughter and wonderful family. I think it is healthy to rant at times....to just get things off our chest so to speak. I wish I had the energy to push forward...maybe not the energy per se, but the gumption, the will to press forward with the strength to find a better paying job...buy a home....not be afraid. Sometimes we can find comfort in the same old song and dance routine.


I for one and tired of eating plain crackers for dinner. I am ready for steak. Meaning, that my life has become far to predictable and I need to find my strength and my peace to move fwd and earn my place in society...to find the strength to remove myself from the familiar in order to seek the rewards in life that need more work.
When we become compliant to the habit...that we do not try to pull ourselves out of our daily routine and habits...before you know it life has passed us by and I for one do not want to look back on my life and only see regrets for I have already accomplished so much. I want to find peace.

No comments: