Monday, July 23, 2007

Life


I need to buy a home. I am tired of apt. living and I have my student loans looming over my head. As I told my daughter, DO NOT make the same mistake I did and take out loans. TOO easy when you begin your life. I wish I had better guidance as I grew up. But at least my kid will learn from her mother's mistakes because now I could have owned a home and our quality of life would have been much better than what it is now. I am just depressed that things are not turning out the way I thought they would. When I was 18 years old and still had my whole life ahead of me I never dreamt I would be in the situation I am in now.
Credit is also Sooooooo damn important in this society. I stress to my kid how important it is to always pay your bills on time and to not take out any loans unless it is to get a house. I wish I could turn back the clock and change things. I wish that I had made wiser decisions in my youth in so many many areas. Hindsight is priceless!

No comments: