Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow I hope to take mom to the Botanical Gardens if it isn't raining. Is it me or does it rain every Memorial Day Weekend?

I really needed to recharge my batteries after so much overtime. But yes, I signed up for two more weeks....(rubbing my hands eagerly together in anticipation).

Mom leaves Sunday and I will miss her. Not having family close by can be difficult. I am very close to my mom and siblings. I always miss them all terribly. But had to leave Indiana for greener pastures. Evansville seems to be stuck in a time warp and Terre Haute is simply a dead end town if you don't work for one of the universities.

Anyway, still job hunting and bought some resume paper at Office Max. Most of the paper was retailing for over $10.00 and up. I was like WTF??????? Where the hell did they manufacture that crap???????

So I bought some for about $5.00 that had just the amount I needed. I don't need a whole tree for what I have to do.

Well, the Sci Fi channel has some great movies lined up tonight and will be checking them out.

Ciao!

No comments: