Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hot topic of the day


This morning some of my team mates were discussing the rising cost of crude oil. Currently the prices have hiked to over $135.00 a barrel. Lasted a good 20 minutes. See, I am not the only one who rants and raves about the ga$ prices! :^)

There is the slumping U$ Dollar, greater demand for diesel in certain developing nations and the economy tanking. Filling up your car just to make it to work is becoming a burden.

We are living history.

Shall be telling my grand kids one day how gas used to be a mere .99 cents a gallon...............

Ahhh...remember the days when the barrel was a mere $20.00?

With a great portion of our Alaskan oil going to Japan, with our reserves being left untapped and undrilled oil not being an option due to extreme environmentalists (I would think we already had the techknowhow to drill safely and cleanly)....again the average American is screwed. I don't know about you but this gal is sore.

No comments: