Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Seeing Army recruiter next week


I chose a competent Army National Guard recruiter to reenlist me.
He found a reg in the Guard recruiting handbook where I might just be able to receive an NG waiver. He has been fruitlessly trying to get a hold of my old incompetent asshole of a recruiter to obtain the copies of my military personnel and medical records along with the civilian medical paperwork regarding my heart murmur. That man (rolling eyes) has never returned my recruiter's phone calls. He even faxed my release to get MY paperwork back.

Talk about anal.

WHO thought this recruiter was the right material to even enlist folks?
I think the Army needs to reevaluate how they choose people to represent them.

Honest.

I am not giving up and this new recruiter is ten times better than the mistake I went to initially.

No comments: