Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dealing with messes

The picture is not mine but what my brain feels

at this very moment.............................................

Whether it be clothes, nick knacks or someones problem how do you deal with a "mess"?

I cannot stand them myself but really who does unless you have this compulsion to store things ceiling high but then those people need to be on Prozac or enter counseling.



I abhor messes. GOD yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Arms lifted in hallelujah stance). I hate them.


If I see a pile of clothes sitting in a corner it drives me batty.


So for the most part I do my best to keep things neat. Because I am on overtime and have company over these little "piles" are accumulating and beginning to drive me bonkers.


I am going to have to talk to the familia tonight and set the ground rules.


I don't want to spend 11 hours at work and then return home just to take care of anything that either:


1. I did not cause or


2. I did not move or


3. Well.....let's just say I don't want to start WWIII.


In addition, I don't mind when people visit, I really don't but after awhile if I only hear complaints coming out of someone and not something constructive it will drive me a tad bit over the edge.


Maybe I am just mentally wiped due to the long hours at work but honestly when I come home do I really need to hear the laments of the day as soon as I walk in the door.

I think not.



Man, feels like I am married. SHEESH!!!!!!!!

No comments: