Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring Cleaning & rants

Yesterday I went through my closet getting rid of unwanted items that I will probably never use again. No use in all that extra unused clothing taking up closet space.

I hate clutter and feel that by donating items to the good will or getting rid of unwanted knick knacks which are simply taking up space and gathering dust will do my psyche a world of good.

I am not a compulsory neat person but I like a home to be comfortable, lived in and neat. I do not understand two types of extreme 1. The neat freak or 2. The mess freak.

For me both are extremes that scream: "help me something is wrong!"

I would much rather have something in the middle. Where a house is comfy, "lived in" but doesn't represent a museum or rat's nest.

Have you ever visited a family member's home or friend's and either of these 3 thoughts enter your head:

1. OMG am I going to break something? (This could be in the museum or the rat's nest.)
2. OMG where am I going to sit (Again this could be in either one.)
3. OMG when can I leave (????)

I think a well lived in home speaks volumes about the person.

I feel my house is your house just don't judge me.

ok????????

No comments: