Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ramblings

Mom and dad are talking, kid is on the laptop.....I am listening to the songs I downloaded to my IPOD. Luckily daughter and I have very similar tastes in music...that's what you get when the age difference is only 19 years ha ha...still in the same generation.

Hard to believe this weekend is almost over. Monday that's it and then back to work...ahhh yessss.....

Going to make a pork roast tomorrow for the holiday....use the crockpot mom got me. LOVE that contraption. Let me tell you it can be Thanksgiving every day with one of those babies. You stick your meats in there in slow cook and seven hours later man oh man you have the tastiest and juiciest piece of meat you ever tasted. The slow simmering of the meats allows for the flavor to really get in there.

I think these things are a godsend to people like myself who are at work all day. When you get home your meal is ready and waiting for your rumbling tummy.

Thank you mom!

No comments: