Sunday, May 25, 2008

Moving up in the world


Yes ladies and gents....I finally bought an IPOD but decided on something quite basic because let's face it I am not going to be glued to it 24/7. Just need it for the gym. So I bought a refurbished Apple IPOD shuffle for roughly $29.00. YES, $29.00 and right now downloaded 31 songs. Can hold up to 12 hours. Frankly WHY would I need more than that at the moment? I am usually at the gym for about an hour. Now I have even further motivation to stick with it and burn calories at a higher rate. I don't care for the generic music blaring from the speakers at the fitness center. Now that I have my own taste of music to drum to I will exercise quite happily. :^)

2 comments:

Amjad said...

the iPod shuffle is the most practical iPod for gym use only. It's so small and the other iPods are impractical when it comes to using them in the gym while moving a lot. Great choice !

But you could have gotten the newer iPod shuffle which is even smaller than this... it's for $39 in Apple stores (refurbished). Not sure if you got this one or the one in the picture.. but all is good, shuffle is good for gym!

P.S: I like the new layout of the blog :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks amjad. I like the layout also since I am in love with the ME.

I decided practicality is the best thing since I don't usually listen to music unless in my car. At the gym certain types of music are wonderful motivators. I was just listening to a song while doing some crunches: Back to Life and I did over 100. So it works! :^)