Monday, July 14, 2008

Changes


I was reading Confessions of a Pioneer Woman's account of how her life has changed from big city to ranch living..reflecting upon where she is at currently. We are both the same age 39..ack ack....and like her I have reflected my own past....where I thought I would be at this age...where I have gone.


In my 20's I thought my life would be different...perhaps a "lifer" in the military. An officer and transferring my skills to a federal civilian position.


Of course things change....such is the nature of the beast but I can say I have lived a very fulfilling life. I was not one to simply stand by and allow life pass me by. It is far too precious to let it be so.


I gained a daughter, friends, an education, travels, and insight.


Who can ask for more?

No comments: