Thursday, July 24, 2008

Getting a haircut

Now it really shouldn't be an ordeal but sometimes it is when you cannot locate a beautician who will actually listen to what you have to say.

I don't like short hair...never have...tried it--simply didn't suit me. But sissors can be a deadly weapon.

I went to a salon a few months ago and informed the man who was about to cut my precious locks what I wanted and didn't want....now did he listen?

No........

So flash forward several months later and here I am agonizing over what to do...a woman's hair is her crowning glory and I will not trust it to just anyone.

My heart pounds just thinking about getting this mop cut. I have very thick hair which needs tender loving care...no one knows it quite like I do.

God help the next person who touches it.

No comments: