Monday, July 7, 2008

Getting away

It is always great to "get away" from one's home town once in a while...or at least where I call home at the moment. Since I am originally from Indiana it would be weird to NOT consider Indiana my home but I haven't lived in Evansville since 1994 (for various reasons and one being it seems to be stuck in a time wrap circa 1970's--NOT kidding on this one)......but good is all good and I enjoyed my time in the land of Hoosiers and just having good ol' fashion fun.

Needless to say I was happy to see the St. Louis Arch when I crossed into Missouri just because you do miss home when away.....took a look at the flooding near the base of the Arch.

I very much enjoyed time spent with friends...played golf, went muddin' swimming, had some bbq....just simple and great Midwestern fun.

No comments: