Sunday, July 20, 2008

Motivantion+Energy=Happy Woman

Self motivation is an important factor in anyone's life, especially mine.

I look back at the pivotal moments which influenced the person I am today and these were accomplished with a driving will to get what I desired.

Motivating yourself will keep you moving forward.

Finding what motivates you is the real question and should be answered.

Energy to reach such a level of motivation can stem from either positive or negative influences within your life....the key is that it takes some overpowering factor to push a person forward.

Unless you are born with the inert passion sustaining you 24/7----for most people it seems (at least to me) have to have some kind of catalyst to spur them into action.

Motivation can cause self-awareness to accept and deal with life's challenges.

Having that all consuming inner fire to do well, (trust me) will push that person into wanting to be in a better place than they were before. And who wouldn't want to?

Who wants to live in misery?

Does success bring us happiness or is it the other way around?

According to, Galina Pembroke, research conducted by Sonja Lyubomirsky and colleagues at the University of California (who reviewed 225 studies with a collective 275,000 participants) has revealed that happy people are more successful in marriage and work and enjoy better mental and physical health.

People who report feeling satisfied before they get a job are more likely to get interviews. Happily, once they got the job, their performance was rated higher than the performances of their gloomy peers.


Not only that but people who retain positive attitudes in life are healthier physically and mentally.

Makes sense doesn't it?

As I return to the gym and into my routine perhaps I shouldn't see it as some evil chore which I must accomplished but as a beginning to something greater---a new outlook on life, on myself, my health, the way I look and where I am heading.........of course this overview rather simplifies things but all in all I feel that people who are emotionally healthy....happy--are bound to succeed in life on so many many levels.

No comments: