Thursday, August 21, 2008

The debate goes on..........


We are currently having an interesting discussion regarding Islam and Christianity on English Sabla......courtesy of Ice Tea.....a beloved member on the forum who causes the lot of us to think...though I know I will not change my views I do honor the intensity of his beliefs:

Question posed by Ice:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray you: and he saith, I am not learned." When angel Gabriel came to to prophet Mohammed pbuh in the cave of 'Hira' and commanded him by saying Iqra (Read), he replied "I am not learned".Do you see any difference?

Originally Posted by Listen2theOcean
see i am not trying to say what is wrong what is right, I am not an expert in quran or the bible, I just explained what I understood from what was presented by Ice Tea.
I explained more about quran , cuz i learned it in school and at home, that why I brought up the missing words and story thats all.
debating about relgion i find it silly, cuz no one is able to prove they are 100 percent right cuz no one have 100 persent convincing evidence. let me tell you ok lets say the porhebt mohd and the porhebt jeasus. Where as all believed relaible men speaking the truth, what they said is really what happened ( it wasn't their illusion ). what makes you think what ever book was givin to them it was really from God. I don't denly the power of God book the quran and the bible as will. They are powerful, lets also believe no one can creat such books and such mericals. Isn't possible that the different relgion availabe on earth with different folowers who believe they are right, with diffrent rules and way of living is meant to be just like that. God made people different in every thing, even they have their own stamp, no one on this earth as far as i know from experts have the same stamp as yours.

Do you think all these difference was really meant to be all gether to be in one side.
I know the globe is in balance black & weight and alot of collors in between. Earth, sea, fire and earth.....act alot of things. IT IS JUST MENT TO BE THAT WAY.

PS : different people, different believes, different issues........its just in a perfect balance when it is the way it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is how I believe & I highlighted the areas that I strongly feel mirrors my own religious train of thought......................

No comments: