Friday, August 1, 2008

A Writer's Passion

When I was a girl I could stare at a blank page and dream up characters and plots.

I felt I had a story to tell--it burned inside of me aching to come out...in words...creating pictorial fantasies for the mind's eye.

A writer's passion is an intensity of thoughts culminated into a string of words sequentially put together through imagination. There's an intrinsic obsession about it all. You feel this urge to write down your observations...aware of one's surroundings. Writers can be pensive...eccentric...shy....perhaps a touch of drama for you see we come in all forms.

Our writing is such an integral part of who we are....sometimes we can see the beauty in the most mundane.

For writing is not merely placing words on paper...it has a far more deeper meaning...it is a stirring of the blood---imagining all that could be........and possibly could have been.

No comments: