Saturday, November 17, 2007

Found my gym

Well, after some careful thought and finding a place relatively close to my home I discovered this gym which offers the martial arts' classes I am searching for. I pray I don't get my a$$ kicked :

St. Louis Gym Centre is the oldest private gymnastic club in St. Louis, established in 1973 as a not-for-profit organization. The 21,000 square foot training center provides instruction for approximately 800 gymnastic students each week. Remodeling during the Summer of 2007 included the addition new carpet, new flooring and new lighting throughout the facility.
Martial Arts Prices:
Little Dragons - 1 x per week $88.00 (I would love to see some of this going on too cute)
7-17 Year Olds - $118.00

Adults (18 & Up) - Unlimited Classes $174.00

ALL FEES APPLY PER SESSION
Annual Family Registration Fee: $50.00

Website:

No comments: