Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Okay....it isn't until tomorrow but figured I would go ahead and say it today since the next few days I will not be posting. Uncle Sam always has the good graces to give federal workers a paid day off. :-)

My parents are coming to visit from Indiana, and I will be making dinner. (Hope they brought the Tums)....I bought my turkey at this awesome grocery store Aldi's. I like shopping there more so than regular grocery store chains because their prices are better. If I cannot find something there I usually go to Dollar Deals or the Shop-n-Save. I think Schnuck's is just too expensive (little note...I think you pay more for their ambiance than anything else)....

Anyway, have to finish my shopping today and I KNOW it will be crowded. Shame on me...I just kept putting it off. I really am not a shopping kind of gal for anything.

I do look forward to seeing my parents. Christmas we are off to Chicago to stay with my sister and her husband for a couple of days. That will be fun. My sister is a riot.

My hearts goes out to the families and to the soldiers deployed right now and pray that they are safe and have a halfway decent Thanksgiving.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: