Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy Bees

Ever the mindful observer of my environment I noticed how quickly I170 fills up at approximately 6:30am.

We Americans are busy little bees when it comes to work.

A very business oriented culture...(and stressed out by the way)....we get into our cars and head to our respective jobs each and every morning (for those of us who work the day shift). What I notice to and from work is that no one is smiling, singing...nothing.

Thought I am not a morning person I try to make light of going to work.

'Course I hate getting out of bed in the morning but I must...bill$ have to be paid after all and I am not the type of woman who can cope sitting at home all day watching the tele or cleaning. I need outside stimuli.

Anyway, sometimes I will be rocking in my car to a nice salsa beat or an oldies tune and people will smile.

After all life is meant to be enjoyed isn't it?

No comments: