Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday...Monday

What can I really say about the first day of the week (unless you count Sunday as the beginning---and obviously I don't).

I have to get back into work mode gear. Never been a morning person (just imagine me during basic training getting up at oh my god four-thirty in the morning---yeah but I did it)...and the worst times are Monday mornings. Yes, my spirit is still in bed under the covers.

Ahhh..."The Monday Blues"

This week will be a busy one what with attending the Hispanic Leadership Group meeting regarding Governor's Blunts immigration directives and the next day attending my 1st class regarding home ownership. Busy but fruitful. I would much rather have a week like that than every day the same and one large blur of nothingness.

Still waiting for that large cup of coffee to kick in..............

No comments: