Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The concept of marriage

Another interesting discussion on English Sabla. I am going to have to put a new category for this because I reference the site allot. I believe as Jeff does regarding the sacrament of marriage. For me is more than just an "institution" but a blessing:

Marriage is marriage. If you have trouble with your son, he is still your son. If you have trouble with your husband, he is still your husband.Like I said, that can bring tragedy sometimes. But so can the opposite.For every marriage in which someone suffers because of having a bad partner, there are ten in which people suffer because of having their spouse abandon them. Or that's how it seems to me.The solution is to love more and to trust God.We don't look at marriage as a "situation" to be "rectified". We look at it as a Sacrament, a spiritual reality that we cannot change. If I am One with someone, then I am One. That is all there is to it.

Website:
http://www.englishsabla.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1038314

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Thanks for the flattering cite! :)

Marianna said...

No problem Jeff...I admire the way you view marriage :^)