Monday, April 7, 2008

Dealing with customer service

I am sure these poor guys have enough to contend with throughout the day but do some of them really have to be sooo errrr anal?

I had faxed my bank statement to this company I shall call them ACME in honor of Bugs Bunny. Anyway, I received an email from ACME stating that I forgot to provide my home and work numbers (I will let you in on a little secret............they had that already in their records.)

When I call the lady on the other line told me they need my running balance as of today. I asked her (in my most sincere polite voice) to take a gander at the left hand corner of my bank statement which stated my running balance as of today..............she couldn't find it.

SIGH.........So, with the utmost patience I directed it to her. She finds it and says...well, you didn't circle it. Trust me...I would think most bank statements would have the balance at the top. Then she tells me I need to refax the statement and circle it this time. Ok.................I did.

Soooo, I called back and this time I got a gentleman....he states to me so matter of factly...that he cannot I repeat canNOT find the running balance so I tell him.

He states that he needs to have something showing I made a deposit during the weekend for a certain transaction.

??????????????????????????

I told him that I was paid this past Friday and that the certain action that took place did. Anyway, he kept saying he needed to see any deposits I made during the weekend. Mind you I have more than enough in my account.

I just told him to forget it and that I will find somewhere else to do business. Honestly....who do they have working at these centers???????

Mama mia!!!!!!!!!

No comments: