Tuesday, June 10, 2008

4th of July


I am planning to visit a good friend of mine in Indiana for the holiday weekend. I pray that everything goes well as far as getting down there. I am exicted (SCREAAMMM) to just see her.
She and I talk allot via email...(I am better writing than speaking)....go figure....we think alike in so many ways.
Looking forward to some drinks, meeting her family again, swimming and just relaxing having a wonderful Midwestern get together.
I feel that the two of us have a wonderful connection and is someone I am most grateful to have in my life. I can vent to her about my own personal frustrations regarding my job, family, dating, and whatnot...she has shoulders that can carry the load of the world.
Get togethers like this are priceless and I for one am planning to enjoy every moment with her, her family, and friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J,The friendship connection that we have has been quite wonderful and I know it will continue for many years to come.
Thank you for the compliments. I know I can always turn to you to vent when needed also. You have some strong shoulders yourself, and are very logical when I can sometimes be illogical.
I am very excited to get to visit with you also ( another screeeaaam ). I know we will have "blasts" of fun celebrating the 4th of July weekend together. Won't be much longer