Friday, June 27, 2008

Weekend is here!!!!

IF it doesn't rain the entire weekend I plan on taking my daughter to the zoo on Sunday after Mass to check out the new babies. Depending if they are in the children's section or not....the St. Louis Zoo is free and has a wide assortment of animals. Sometimes I feel sorry for the critters because they deserve more space then at the same time I realize allot of those animals would be dead due to man's greed. I wish human beings could respect life in all its forms. I've already lost count on how many times I visited the zoo. Past 11 at least.

Anyway, glad to just get out and about and hopefully the rain will hold off...today though we are due for some serious showers. Came in and the skies were gnarly gray. UGH! At least I haven't had to spend any more extra quarters at the car wash. ;^)

No comments: