Thursday, June 12, 2008

Being on your best behavior

I just found out today that half of the overtime I did was not properly put into the system so that I could get paid all at once. I completed 21 overtime hours and will only get 10 of that in this paycheck.

Wondered why it looked so depleted even with Uncle Sam's cut. :^(

What to do?

The mistake was done by someone in upper management.

I did my sweet fake smile but inside was seething.

I was looking SO forward to having all my overtime on one check....was psyched about getting all of it on this one paycheck.

Instead I plastered a fake "oh well" smile on my face because really...what can I do?

If I raise a stink I might be put on this person's shit list...because she does have one.

So here I fume in silence (almost)..................

No comments: