Friday, June 20, 2008

Natural Disasters vs. God's Will

As always....very interesting conversations on English Sabla:

Originally Posted by Jeff
God knows what I will do. But it is a result of my will
that I do it, not His. His will, for example, is that I always obey Him. Yet I
do not always obey Him. God allows this, but He does not will it.How does that
"work" metaphysically? Dunno, though there are speculative answers from
philosophers.


My response:

This is the way I look at it: God created the universe and made human beings. We fell from His Grace and were given free will.......we took this precious gift and polluted the earth with our irresponsibilty of wars, famine, disease, and mismanaging our natural resources. Period.

To see other response just click here: http://www.englishsabla.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55850

No comments: