Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dualities of life

My ex called me today at work....sometimes it makes you think about life...about where you are headed....
.....and what you left behind.

I ended things on good terms but yes, I have to admit at times I do miss him.

I know I always will...but I also realize that life is about being a survivor and not a victim of circumstance.

We all come into this life for a purpose...whatever it is....we can choose many paths to follow and with him I chose not to go down a dark path of self-pity.

I am also realistic and came to terms that a part of my heart will always belong to him. We were best friends and much more.

That is why we can still talk today....there was so much there in common...a passion for life, loving, and cherishing each day given.

So, I dedicate this post to him and always always wish the very best for this special man.

No comments: