Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Seeking Change

When I was younger....much younger I used to dream about many things.....one of them was to make a difference in this world...to place my stamp on it somehow, somewhere.

When I had my daughter I quickly realized I was making a significant difference in one person's life and my dreams of conquering the world narrowed down to just becoming the best mom I could ever be to one precious human being.

She brought change into my life....sometimes hard...mostly good.

And now that she is a young adult I seek change.

I want to explore my world, see what is out there, travel, have fun, still make a difference.

Leave my personal imprint...

But I also realize once my daughter has children my imprint will live forever through my grandchildren. And who can ask more from immortality?

No comments: