Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Whatever happened to Customer Service

This company via Amazon has given me a dire headache this morning.

I ordered a CD for my daughter some weeks ago and received the wrong one...ok...so I contacted the company to obtain a new envelope and postage to return the old one since the other envelope was ripped. (You would think that a company who does this for a living would send the correct merchandise).

Anyway, time goes by and nothing....they did not send me anything.

Of course I rated them on Amazon as terrible since they sent me the wrong product and did not send me proper mailing.

Well, I return the CD and paid for a new envelope and postage asking for a full refund.

Nothing..........

So I contacted this company again and they flat out told me they sent the right CD.

I am like WTF??????????????????

I reminded them of the CD I ordered and which shows up on my account. Can those people even read??????????????

I had it.

So now I contacted Amazon directly. Those dumb asses had their chance.

Something like this should not bother me but it does because it seems lately with anything these day receiving respect as a customer and your money's worth is the last thing on anyone's mind.

No comments: