Friday, June 13, 2008

Comments on my blog

I usually will surf the net to read blogs and some I like, others I do not.

If I don't like a particular blog I am not rude enough to criticize it. If you want to discuss with me details about my blog you can always try to email me but don't post it on my site.

This blog was created for myself and of course I love having readers. Who doesn't?

It is those individuals who continuously come to the blogs and will make disparaging remarks.

My advice to you is NOT waste your time then since obviously you think reading certain blogs are such a chore.

Thankfully I live in a country where freedom of speech is practiced so I exercise it on my blog.

But I won't allow you to exercise yours here if all you know how to do is to be a nuisance.

Find another blog to troll.

Cheers!

No comments: