Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MAMA MIA!!!

Well, the road back into the Army is going to be a long haul but I am up for it. If God determines the military is in my future I leave it in His hands.

I come back to work after ONE day and see this two foot high pile of cases on my desk (I kid you not) and pending cases in my computer that have to be processed.


Talk about job security....mama mia!


The road towards my goals is a rough one. But due to my pit bull perseverance I am not one to give up easily on anything I set my mind to.


WHY would I?


If I feel that strongly about something I go for it full speed ahead.


Some people think because of my age (like 39 is old) I am crazy to be even thinking of going back in.


Maybe when you reach 39 you will feel old but not me.


I hate stereotypes given to women who are reaching middle age.


Why should I fit into all that hype?


Women in their 40's are just as vibrant as the men...even more so because we have gained so much throughout our lives, built our self-confidence, are ready to take life by the horns.


And when I reach 50 I still will feel the same. ;^)

No comments: