Saturday, June 28, 2008

Making a difference

As a child I always dreamt about how my life would make a difference to someone else or the world. Dreams of grandeur wanting to share a piece of myself, ideas--goals, interests and such.

Little did I realize that I would become a mother at 19 and in a way I did accomplish my dreams ...I made a difference to one child.

A special person with whom I have such an intense bond with. I love my daughter with every fiber of my being and though I became a mother at such a tender age I am so grateful for the experience of having become one. I saw the world through the eyes of a child and my child made me into a better person today....she made a significant difference in my life.

1 comment:

L_Oman said...

What a lovely, lovely post! I have a daughter too and it has been one of the most amazing experiences so far in my life...