Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cable Companies


Yes, by the very nature of my title you can already see I am going to vent and vent good.........


My three tier package combo expired on the 11th. Now.........to KEEP that same package (basic cable, phone and Internet) I would have to pay $20.00 more.


I was like WTF?????????


So, the gracious customer that I am I asked what else was out there (to rip off consumers like myself).


My provider currently has a promo going on where I would pay $13.00 more to have HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, etc etc...so I had to choose between paying more for what I HAVE or fork out additional $$$$ (but receive less) for a well-rounded package.


Guess which one I took.


Thankfully I get a pay raise in July. I will also be changing health insurances whereupon that alone will save me $100/month read $1,000 a year.


Looks like it will go towards cable. (Man...am I addicted or what????????)


SIGH!

No comments: