Friday, June 20, 2008

For the sake of beauty

So, I posed a question on English Sabla regarding plastic surgery. I received allot of very sweet and reassuring replies that I don't need it. Though I was not looking for reassurance regarding my looks I was curious to see how Muslims would react to such a procedure from someone they know. It is always of interest to learn new perspectives on a variety of topics. My mind is like a sponge always soaking in new ideas, facts, opinions.

I may just end up getting a dermabrasion for now and start a "mini-lift" fund which will be used when I reach my mid forties.

I know I won't age gracefully.......and why should I?

Coupled with gym workouts I want to beat the stereotypes placed on woman in my age group...to hell with the frumpy Middle-Aged Marm....

No comments: